As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DomeSkin #ad
Dome® Notary Public Record Book #adDomeSkin #ad
- Space for name, witness, address, fee charge, signature, thumbprint and other pertinent information.29 sewn and numbered pages for 522 entries. Complies with all state requirements.
2. National Notary Association #ad
Paperback Journal, Measures 10-7/8" W x 8-7/16" H, 122 Pages With Room For 488 Entries, National Notary Association Basic Notary Journal & Log Book #adNational Notary Association #ad
- Made of a sturdy, lightweight vinyl that lays flat across your journal pages, allowing it to lightly cling to pages for ease of use. Notary public record book: this official journal of notarial acts includes a tamper-proof, Smyth-sewn binding for long lasting durability and security.
Check your state's notary laws to confirm what information can and cannot be recorded in a journal entry. Privacy guard: includes a privacy guard to help you protect confidential information and acts as a page marker in your notary book journal.
Easy to use: step-by-step, illustrated instructions make it easy to record your notarial acts in our journal book with room for 488 entries.
Keep track your record keeping: capture the following in your journal: date & address, thumbprint & time, signer signature, title or type of document or transaction, fee, location, type of notarizations, signer name & additional pertinent information. Dimensions: the notary book measures 10-7/8" w x 8-7/16" H and the Privacy Guard measures 0-1/2" W x 6-5/8" H.
3. BookFactory #ad
Black and Burgundy Cover, BookFactory Official Notary Journal/Log Book 96 Pages 8.5" X 11" 380 Entries 50 State Journal of Notarial Acts, Black Ribbon Hardbound LOG-096-7CS-LKMST71Notary #adBookFactory #ad
- Made in usa, proudly Produced in Ohio. This hardbound book with square binding works in all 50 states and has numbered pages. Numbered pages - archival quality, acid-free paper, Smyth sewn – book lies flat when open.
There are places for 380 Journal Entries in each book with a black place holder ribbon. Page dimensions: 8. 5" x 11" which includes a user data Page, Notes Page, Journal Instructions Page, Sample Entry Page. Veteran-Owned.
4. HUBCO #ad
Modern Journal Of Notarial Events, Soft Cover #adHUBCO #ad
- 128 pages, 8 entries per page, 488 total entries. Thumbprint Space. Method of identity Checkboxes, Satisfactory Evidence Checkbox California. Combination type of Act/Document Type Checkboxes. Dark blue cover, Flexible Construction, Heavyweight Pages.
5. Montana Land Title Association Foundation #ad
All States, Privacy Notary Journal, 200 Entries with Privacy Guard #adMontana Land Title Association Foundation #ad
- For use in any state. 8 ¾ x 11 inches, spiral bound soft cover. Block style entry, 200 entries per journal. Privacy guard protects client information. Electronic & remote notarization option.
6. Hubco #ad
Notary Public Record Book #adHubco #ad
- Soft, flexible cover with sewn binding for added durability. 522 entries. Simple, complete recording of notarial acts complaint in all states. 64 numbered pages. Sample instructions for use of journal.
7. Wilson Jones #ad
18 Lines/Page, Wilson Jones Journal of Notarial Acts Notary Book, WS495A, 8-5/8" x 11-1/8", 90 Numbered Pages #adWilson Jones #ad
- Lies flat when open. 90 numbered pages with lines, black ink. Dense cover material delivers added durability. Titled columns include signature, Type of Act, Time, Date, Address, Type of Document. Instructions included.
Journal of Notarial Acts. Journal has 775 entries for notarization. Heavyweight white ledger paper with shaded entry blocks to deter alterations. Durable, section-sewn notary journal includes shaded columns and numbered pages for tamper-resistant use. Includes 90 numbered pages with 18 lines each.
|Brand||Wilson Jones #ad|
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands #ad|
8. Hubco #ad
Hard Cover, Classic Journal of Notarial Events #adHubco #ad
- 122 pages, 15 entries overlaid two pages, 915 entries total. Traditional Ledger Format. Thumbprint Space. Black cover, durable Construction, Heavyweight Pages. Type of act, method of Identity, & Satisfactory Evidence Checkboxes.