As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mark Twain Media #ad
Mark Twain, Life Skills, Grades 5, 8 #adMark Twain Media #ad
- Includes 128 pages. Guide students toward a healthy lifestyle, puzzles, both physically and financially! Graphic organizers, real-life situations, self inventories, and cloze activities provide creative opportunities for students to assess their own lifestyles and make good choices for the future.
2. Key Education Publishing #ad
Social Skills File Folder Game #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- The colorful, social problem solving, fun mini file folder Games are skill targeted to help with targeted remediation, and the recognition and management of emotions. Improve the basic social skills of young children or children with special needs with games and learning activities that are perfect for independent work, small groups, centers and learning stations.
Each sturdy box includes 15 mini file folder preprinted games or activities that can be customized for specific learning needs. A resource Guide and Answer key included.
3. InnerGuide #ad
Planning Pad for Kids by InnerGuide – Fun Daily Note Pad, Undated Daily Planner for Teaching Kids Life Skills by Inner Guide Planners #adInnerGuide #ad
- Teaches that being responsible feels good! Encourages resourcefulness and independence. Fun and easy to use! Reminds your child to do daily chores. Builds strong character by reinforcing good manners.
4. Play-Doh #ad
Assorted Colors, Non-Toxic, Ages 2 & Up, Amazon Exclusive, Multicolor, Play-Doh Modeling Compound 10 Pack Case of Colors, 2 Oz Cans #adPlay-Doh #ad
- Notice to parents: contains wheat. Great for lots of uses like play doh refills, as a Play Doh starter set, mix, or as an add on to any Play Doh toy sold separately.
Just the right colors to start shape, squish, and make it all. 10 cans of creative fun kids can get creative with just the right colors They need in this Play Doh 10 pack of 2 ounce cans.
Easy open, recyclable package ships in simple recyclable packaging that's easy to open and frustration free, and the Play Doh cans and lids are also recyclable to help build a more sustainable world. Shape your imagination squishy, bright, non toxic Play Doh compound sparks imaginations For kids 2 and up who love arts and crafts like Modeling clay.
|Manufacturer||Hasbro - Import #ad|
5. Really Good Stuff #ad
Builds Social Emotional, Growth Mindset & Vocabulary Skills, Grades 2-5, Critical Thinking, Really Good Stuff Social Skills Discussion Cards for The Classroom or at Home Activity for Kids #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Durable cards with rounded corners: The cards are safely constructed, with rounded corners, and are attached by a compliant plastic ring. The cards are also great in small group settings.
Multiple uses: teachers will find this card set a versatile social- emotional tool. Great social-emotional tool: Kids can learn the best way to handle challenging real-life situations when you lead a discussion using these cards.
Strengthen social skills: learning how to cope with real-life situations that occur during the school day develops students’ social skills and boosts their self-esteem. Use it during morning meeting, before lunch or dismissal, as part of your overall social-emotional teaching plan, or any time you have a 15-minute time slot to fill.
6. Key Education #ad
1st, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K, & 2ND Grade & Ell #adKey Education #ad
- Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels. Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, and building sentences language skills.
Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards.