As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Writing, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Language, Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, emotions, communication, and behavior.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
2. KATRIMA #ad
KATRIMA Kids-Teacher Calendar Weather Pocket Chart Classroom Calendar for Pre-School Learning Resource with Days of The Week Special Day Cards House Pocket Chart Calendar 27”x 46” with 89 Cards #adKATRIMA #ad
- Best learning tool for home school educational pocket calendar to engage student with center activities. The size of cards are visualize well from distance within the classroom or home-schooling for kid calendar. New design with full color house print: 2021 design house calendar pocket Chart Wall hanging Learning CALENDAR.
Portable and foldable : easy to hang around as its Come with a supper strong 3 metals hook which can be saving space with fully colorful of brightness to catch student attention and makes the cards easy to identified from the distance. Special events cards give students a sense of timing, lovely and colorful chart is one of must-have decoration in classroom and home.
This pocket calendar feature 27” x 46” with colorful design for calendar classroom with a great study tool for preschool or elementary school. High quality: this house classroom calendar made from the thickness nylon and great PVC for its pocket.
The house pocket chart let kids reinforce the daily plan in the classroom to learn about day calendar and season and weather calendar. Great study resource: a great simple way to assist young students or preschool to learn more about pocket calendar for classroom with daily activities to enhance their memory or inspire their imagination. Multi-purpose learning tool: from this house pocket calendar kids or preschool can learn about year, Week, month, Date, Season and special cards. The card come with hard cardboard with high quality to secure the card stay strong without damage.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Ice Breaker Cubes, Foam Cubes, Ages 6+, 6 Pieces, Autism Therapy, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, Social Dice #adLearning Resources #ad
- 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Build speaking and listening skills between students. Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Supports fluency in ELLs; great for students with speech and language disorders. Ideal for ages 6 and up.
4. Key Education Publishing #ad
Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building Games for Kids—Sight Word Puzzles for Reading and Writing, Literacy Center Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Multi, 840008 #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Big Box of Sentence Building includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, build vocabulary, and practice reading high-frequency words with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Multi-purpose learning tool: featuring familiar sight words and punctuation, the Big Box of Sentence Building allows young readers to explore proper sentence structure while practicing newly acquired reading and writing skills in a fun, creative way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior. What’s included: this learning tool features 250 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word card puzzle pieces color-coded by parts of speech, 4 blank dry erase cards, game ideas, and a 4-page booklet with directions and teaching suggestions.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Classroom Supplies, Set of 4, All Grades, Classroom/Teacher Organizer, Learning Resources Magnetic Pocket Chart Squares, Homeschool Supplies #adLearning Resources #ad
- Captivate the class: teach new vocabulary, introduce rhyming words, or provide visual assistance for math drills and equations. Multifunctional: magnetic pocket charts are ideal for small group activities, whole class demonstrations, and more.
Easy storage: includes 2 large storage pockets on the reverse side. Classroom & home school must haves: Great for teachers & home learning! Exceptional value: Features 5 rows of clear pockets for your own cards.
6. Key Education Publishing #ad
Communication, Behavior Activities for Special Learners 15 pc, Learning, Emotion, Key Education Social Skills Boxed Game Set—File Folder Game for PreK-2nd Grade #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- What’s included: this boxed set includes 15 sturdy fold-open learning mats with coordinating cut-out game pieces, each with fully illustrated answer keys as well as a resource guide. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
Games fold into mini file folders for easy access and clean up. Activities can also be easily customized for targeted remediation and social problem-solving.
Working together: parents, teachers, at school, and counselors can use these engaging games in small groups, one-on-one instruction, or during independent work to help kids of all abilities confidently navigate social situations at home, and beyond.
How it works: these hands-on games help students develop socially appropriate vocabulary, communication skills, and behavior through open-ended play. Multi-purpose learning tool: social skills boxed Game Set features engaging games to help young children and children with special needs learn essential social skills, such as how to have conversations, manage emotions, play with others, and more.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Game Show Buzzers, Multicolor, Learning Resources Answer Buzzers, Set of 4 Assorted Colored Buzzers, 3-1/2in, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for classroom jeopardy or family feud: A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class. Ways to make learning fun: Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers. Use as jeopardy buzzers or buzzers for Family Feud.
Games for class & home learning: Ideal for ages 3+. Make different sounds: Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first. Buzz when you have the answer: Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+, 129 Pieces, Learning Resources Dive into Shapes! A "Sea" and Build Geometry Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Geometry skills: Supports academic state standards in geometry and early recognition skills. Geometric shape building set. 129-piece set: includes - 60 sticks in 3 sizes, 20 curves, 34 connectors, and 15 double-sided activity cards.
Ideal for ages 6+. Hands on learning: children gain hands-on experience creating composite shapes, identifying shape attributes, and partitioning circles and squares into equal parts.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Magnetic Visual Time Tracker & Clock, Teacher Aids, Visual & Audio Alarms, 3-Color Lighted Display, Classroom Accessories #adLearning Resources #ad
- Time tracker adheres to any magnetic surface. Features 3-color lighted display and simple to program alarms. Alarms can be great for children who are visual, auditory, or both. Helps children learn to manage playtime, homework, transitions, independent reading, and even time outs.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
10. Eureka #ad
4pc, Eureka 'Telling Time' Bulletin Board Analog Clock Practice, Model Number: 847423-AWZM, 17'' W x 24'' L #adEureka #ad
- This bulletin board set is an excellent resource to help students learn about clocks and telling time. Set includes 12 minute markers in 5 minute increments that work with any analog clock, 10 Time For Text Bubbles, 6 punch-out clocks, 4 Blank Pencil Cut-Outs, 1 Hour and Minute Hands to practice basic time concepts, 4 quarter Hour Increment Label Cut-Outs, and 4 Blank Frames.
This kit not only serves as a decoration, but it also teaches your students without them realizing it any time the look at the time! This telling time Kit works with any analog classroom clock to teach time visually. Panels measure 17'' W x 24'' L.
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty against defects if reported upon receipt|