As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Calming Strategies Bulletin Board Set #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Designed with soothing colors and features ways for students to deal with negative emotions. Look for coordinating products to accent your displays and create a cohesive classroom theme.
Durable and reusable. Create a single display or spread around the room. Includes a 4-page teacher resource guide with display ideas, activities, and reproducibles.
2. Scholastic #ad
Our Feelings Bulletin Board #adScholastic #ad
- Interactive bulletin board. Bright and colorful. Helps kids identify their feelings. Great for social-emotional learning.
|Manufacturer||Teacher's Friend #ad|
3. Safety Magnets #ad
Calm Down Poster, 17 x 22, Coping Skills Poster, Laminated, Anger Management Poster for Kids, Classroom Management Poster, Behavior Poster for Kids #adSafety Magnets #ad
- Made in the USA. Educational poster is a great way to teach kids anger management strategies. Full size - measures 17 x 22 inches. Perfect for a calm down corner! Quality materials - laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability.
A must have - ideal for preschool and elementary classrooms and school counselors. Colorful & easy to read - Vivid colors and large fonts.
4. Fun Express #ad
Fun Express Calming Strategies Bulletin Board Set 7 Pieces Classroom Decorations #adFun Express #ad
- Cardstock. Calming strategies bulletin board decor: just what you need to teach students how to deal with negative emotions! A great addition to classroom décor, this bulletin board set comes with several posters describing how to deal with anxious, afraid, angry or sad moods.
Size: 7" - 17" x 11 1/2" - 23". 7 pieces.
5. LakiKid #ad
Anxiety and Improve Focus, 9" x 6", Sensory Fidget Stress Relief Toys: LAKIKID Marble Maze Mat- Tactile Sensory Toys for Children & Adults- Ideal Fidget Toys for Sensory Kids- Reduce Stress #adLakiKid #ad
- Very useful for children on the spectrum, in the car, hand therapy, seniors with memory and concentration issues. Physical therapy & confidence this marble maze mat helps for stiff fingers for those suffering from arthritis.
Helps kids to sit still and focus at home, or in the classroom. On the go fun easy to manipulate and mesmerizing fun. A marble mat has been placed between layers of fabric and is pushed around the rows with up and down manner.
Endless fun kids don't put these down! Busy Fingers work back and forth throughout the maze to focus and engage attention. Sensory therapy this fidget marble maze toy is another great way to de-stress, focus and develop fine motor skills.
Endless hours of calming entertainment. 1% of sales goes to the kulture citythank you for giving back with your purchase! Visit KultureCity. Org to learn more their #sensoryinclusive program. Also provides a sense of accomplishment allowing for confidence as a warm up before higher skilled task building.
6. Your Therapy Source Inc. #ad
Sensory, Brain Breaks Poster Set for The Classroom, Movement and Learning, PE, Indoor Recess #adYour Therapy Source Inc. #ad
- Each poster is 11″ by 17″ on heavy cardstock paper. Roll some fun brain breaks poster 2. Brain breaks for the classroom to incorporate movement and learning. Roll some Challenges 3. 1. Roll Some Relaxation. 4 easy to use posters for sensory breaks for students. Roll some Exercises 4.
7. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Small Sand Timers Combo Pack 20663 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Color-coded to duration. Versatile tool to time games and tasks. Made of durable plastic. Includes suggested activities. Great way to teach time management.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, Foam Cubes, Ice Breaker Cubes, Autism Therapy, Ages 6+, Social Dice, 6 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Ideal for ages 6 and up. Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Supports fluency in ELLs; great for students with speech and language disorders. Build speaking and listening skills between students.
9. Harkla #ad
Harkla Weighted Lap Pad for Kids 5 pounds, Soft and Comfortable Sensory Pad with Minky Fabric for Children, Great Sensory Weighted Lap Blanket for Kids in School & On-The-Go #adHarkla #ad
- 1% of sales goes to the university of washington ASD Clinic: Thank you for giving back with your purchase! A Harkla sensory pad is the gift that keeps on giving! These lap weighted blankets can make trips out more enjoyable for everyone. If you're not satisfied, usa and is made from soft, we aren't either! As a USA company, we're ready and able to help.
Our weighted lap pad is the softest option on the market with functional features that allows it to be incorporated in any environment. Made to last with a lifetime guarantee: the weighted lap pad was designed in idaho, minky fabric and stitched with tough playtimes and tantrums in mind.
We believe so much in our product, that we offer a lifetime guarantee. Portable calming tool for kids: take one of these portable lap pads on car rides or pack with your little one's school supplies for on-the-go deep touch pressure.
Designed with your child in mind: made to fit a lap - 21in x 1in x 19in. Not only is the compression of the weighted feel comforting, but the dotted fabric is also great input. Help your child stay calm & focused in class: does your child struggle to focus? Do you need to address their needs during travel or in the classroom? Our sensory pad can help your child feel calm and grounded in stressful situations.
10. SANTSUN #ad
Homeschool, Teachers and Parents17x24in, Feelings ChartEmotions Poster for Toddler and Kid. Perfect Educational Tool and Classroom Decorations for Classroom, "How I'm Feeling Today?"Posters #adSANTSUN #ad
- Features size: about 42 x 60 cm/ 17x24 inch w x l, easy to take these charts on hand for suitable size; You can also use blue rubber to paste them on the wall. Start your kids earlykids are like sponges, so the earlier they start learning, the further they can go. Perfect for Toddlers, Kindergarten Class Supplies.
How i'm feeling today?" posters are helpful for children with Autism, Home Schoolers, Preschool Kids, or special needs. Help children learn about emotions and the choices that can be made for various moods. Don't miss this opportunity and start teaching your kids early in life.
Day care learning Center One of the organization's accessories. Beautiful colors and illustrationthe beautiful colors draw your toddler's attention quickly, and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity about emotions and the positive choices that can be made for various moods.
Perfect1 pcs "how i'm feeling today?" learning poster. Contains 25 different moods. You'll get everything you need to give your children a head start in their school life. Carefully organizedcontents of this posters is highly recommended by teachers, daycare, which delivers the toddler's the best tool to recognize the emotion and feeling, ADHD, basic but the most important. Our child was able to learn about emotions thanks to this Poster, and we wanted to share it with other parents whose kids were learning emotion and feeling.